Youth ministry is in the list of top ministry concerns for this church, because it’s recognized that God has gifted us with a location nestled between several area neighborhoods, and access to children. We want to see our own children/youth become ambassadors of Christ’s love to others, so our focus is to partner with our youth and involve them in ministry of all sorts :
- Church Family activites! There is always something fun happening at Belle Valley. Check our Upcoming Events for what is happening next!
- “Sunday Funday” events for all ages, one Sunday monthly, after worship (approximately 12:15pm): lunch provided, and then dive into a deeper faith as we grow together in our study of the Bible, crafts, music, games, service projects.
- Nursery & “Children's Church” for kids during worship service.
- Confirmation (preparation of youth, usually junior high aged, for Christian discipleship and church membership)—normally held from January through May (culminating in a celebration of new membership at Pentecost Sunday—historically, the birthday of the Christian church)
- Vacation Bible School: summer outreach opportunity to local neighborhoods, with the sole task of creating a fun & creative environment for younger children to hear about the good news of Christ’s love for them.
Don’t throw out those empty inkjet cartridges or used cell phones! Our youth group is collecting them to recycle for their fundraising efforts. Please drop them off on Sunday mornings, between 10:30am and 12:30pm, in our foyer collection bin (During the summer, due to worship schedule changes, please drop off such items between 9:30 and 11:30am. Thank you!!